Truth.. the elusive dream, the eternal goal. Seekers have sought it for ages, seers have sweared by it and we all say I swear I say nothing but the truth. But what is truth? Is truth different from that what is true? Is it a relative or an absolute concept? Is it elusive? It is easier to say the path of truth then follow it. One man's truth is another man's lie. Is truth then relative? I call from this end of the globe telling my ma its the middle of the night. Nope she says its early morning. I see everyone eat here all that is non-vegetarian and I say non-vegetarianism is the way of life. But then back there I know a place where everyone eats nothing but a pure vegetarian diet. I know a place where people speak so much about truth and honesty and the country still somehow manages to bottom out on the transparency index. And then there is a world here that looks so much up at the East with reverence for filling up the spiritual void that is so omnipresent in the lives here. This world though it does not know too many philosophical words to utter the engaging intellectual debates of truth, somehow manages to put that truth in everyday life. Everything is so much simpler here. Is it too good and too simple to be true?
Is truth a way of life? Why do we have to be true? To whom do we have to be true? And where does this quest for truth begin and where does it end... or like all things Divine is truth all eternal?
No comments:
Post a Comment