Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And the woods led me to an unknown road

Deep and dark woods, endless paths merging into the azure blue skies.... walking with a careless abandon a dusky figure silhoutted against the olive branches... murmuring a whispher into her ears. The nature speaks.. only if you care to listen.. Looking for a best friend who could be my revelation to the unknown, as I strolled along the manicured lawns, I could see things hitherto unseen. Sometimes all differences blur into that meaning of nothingness. Descending skies, rising birds, setting sun, blooming flowers mean to say something.. this all really is so close to Divinity. There was a time when not a simple day would pass by without visiting a temple or a mosque or a church or a gurudwara. I was born and brought up in a home where life began with principles and ended with Values. So I just never questioned that one ought to be principled, honest, true and all that stands for integrity. The values got so deeply ingrained in me that all that I can feel about me is the realization of the existence for a bigger cause. The essence remains the same to this day and its fragnance only continues to grow stronger with every passing moment. But somehow soewhere the conventional notion of accepting them, the traditional way of doing things gets questioned. As I travel across the globe, a wanderer that I am, the realization dawns on me.. I am not just a wanderer ...in wandering lies seeking. I seek to know the truth. I seek to see reality. But it is said the world is just a reflection of that Divine reality. I was never taught to accept things blindly... I learnt to question, to blossom the seeds of goodness... and today in that beautiful garden I seek the buds that one day will blossom into values to give the fragrance of Divine Love to the world.

No comments: